An all season tent for all occasions, the Base Camp has a prep time of about a minute. Most importantly, it packs down to 59" to fit securely inside of your Jeep, SUV, or the bed of your midsize truck.
Key features of the basecamp:
- Triple-layer insulation that keeps the heat in during the cold months and the heat out during the hot ones, it is also water-resistant and when staked down properly, wind-resistant.
- Setup takes minutes with its tension beam internal structure and breakdown is just as easy.
- Un-zip floor is included to make cleaning easier and faster.
- Includes screw stakes for the toughest of terrains.
- Includes a tote bag for easy transport.
- Rated a 4-6 person tent (can fit up to 4 cots)
Some of the new features we have added:
- A new interior height of 6’9” while still packing down to 4’11”
- Adding the choice of Black or Gray for the exterior color of the tent
- A thicker, more durable floor
- All YKK high quality zippers
- Bug-mesh on the doors
- Windows that you can now fully remove the clear and mesh panels, if you choose
- Sealable roof vents
- Option of a Weather Pack (footprint and a rainfly)
- Upgraded exterior material - using the MOST waterproof insulated material available
The Base Camp is ideal for when finding that perfect campsite but still want to take your vehicle out to explore. No need to breakdown so you can save that perfect spot and still enjoy your whole day in the wilderness.
Make our Base Camp your home away from home.
Note: The Tough Bag and Weather Pack (Rainfly & Footprint) is an optional upgrade.