The 2nd generation GearPOD is the culmination of continued R&D along with consumer feedback. This completely re-designed GearPOD has rich new features like a spring activated "Leitner Lid Lifter" for easy opening & closing, improved water resistant seal, and re-engineered brackets for maximum strength.
- Easy access - While most truck toolboxes use up valuable space in your truck bed and are difficult to load and unload, the ACS integrated gear box is side-mounted. The side mounting allows quick and easy access to all your adventure gear while keeping it safe from the elements with an automotive-grade silicon seal. This GearPOD installs easily on all Leitner Designs racks using 4 TrakLOK nuts and grade 10.9 bolts.
- Not Water Proof - Every effort has been made to make the GearPOD as water tight as possible. However, due to manufacturing tolerance, driving conditions, and weather, we do not recommend storing items that can be damaged by water before placing them in their own airtight container.
Specifications - Active Cargo System Integrated Gear Box
- Manufactured from roto-molded high-density polyethylene (same as kayaks)
- Simple T-slot installation
- Key locking (comes with 2 keys)
- Dual-stage powder coated steel mounting brackets
- Automotive grade silicon seal
- Grade 10.9 Black Zinc- Nickle plated fasteners
- Weight 20 pounds.
- Weight capacity 65 pounds.
- Storage space 10.5 gallons (1.4 cubic feet)
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in the USA
- U.S. Patent US 10,259,508
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
CA Residents:⚠️WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov