Using the same materials as our Basecamp V2.1 our Basecamp SOLO folds down even smaller and lighter for when you don't have ALL the space but still want ALL the comfort.
The Basecamp SOLO sets up in a minute. It measures 6'8" x 6'8" and has an interior height of 6'7". Most importantly, packs down to 4'7" and weighs 30lbs. It was designed to fit...in ANY vehicle
Key features of the basecamp SOLO
- Triple-layer insulation that keeps the heat in during the cold months and the heat out during the hot ones, it is also water-resistant and when staked down properly, wind-resistant.
- Setup takes minutes with its tension beam internal structure and breakdown is just as easy.
- Un-zip floor is included to make cleaning easier and faster.
- Wire management in the roof for lighting
- Multi purpose wall ports for heaters, AC units or wires.
- Includes stakes for the toughest of terrains.
- Includes a tote bag for easy transport.
- 45 sq/ft of interior room, perfect for SOLO camping or taking another person.
- An interior height of 6’4” while still packing down to 4’6”
- Upgraded and Reinforced corners for extra strength and durability
- Choice of Black, Gray, and Green for the exterior color of the tent
- A thick durable floor
- All YKK high quality zippers
- Bug-mesh on the doors
- Windows that you can fully remove the clear and mesh panels, if you choose
- Sealable roof vents
- Option of a Weather Pack (footprint and a rainfly)
- Upgraded exterior material - using the MOST waterproof insulated material available
The Basecamp SOLO is ideal for finding that perfect campsite but still wanting to take your vehicle out to explore. No need to breakdown so you can save that perfect spot and still enjoy your whole day in the wilderness.
Make our Basecamp SOLO your home away from home.
- 45 square feet
- 80" x 80" x 76"
- comes with canvas tote bag
- comes with a wind kit with screw stakes and guy lines
- has optional weather pack that includes a rainfly a footprint and includes a wind kit