Modern direct injection engines like the Ford EcoBoost can benefit greatly with the addition of the Mountune Catch Can System. The Mountune Catch Can System removes the oil and sludge from the PCV gasses before it is routed to the engine to be burned.
Unlike other catch can kits on the market, the Mountune Catch Can System includes high quality features that are not typically found on aftermarket parts. Sintered Porous Polymer Filter technology, Clamshell Style Quick Release Clamps and OEM quality SAE J30R14 low-permeation hose with SAE J2044 quick-connect hose fittings and a cleanable filter are just a few of the outstanding features included.
No cutting, drilling or permanent modification to the vehicle is required and our Clamshell Quick Release Clamp makes it easy to service.
Benefits of Mountune Oil Catch Can system in your Ford Ranger:
- Prevents oil buildup in the intake and intercooler system walls, throttle body, intake manifold, etc
- Effectively raises the octane and increased engine performance from cleaner inlet air
- Identify engine problems sooner as excessive oil collection can be an indicator of a damaged engine
- Capacity: 7.65 fluid ounces in each can
- Closed loop system: promotes negative crankcase pressure optimizing engine performance
- Cleanable filter
Mountune Oil Catch Can system for the Ford Ranger features:
Clamshell Style Quick Release Clamp
Sintered Porous Polymer Filter technology
Contaminants trapped after 1600 miles in a Ford Ranger
Residual fluid trapped after 1600 miles in a Ford Ranger.
Easy-to-Use Hardware and Fittings